About Me

My photo
Roxanne Storlie is a mixed media fiber artist, Roxanne has always been creative. Her skills come from having to be self sufficient as a military brat and wife. Talents cover everything from house painting, hanging wallpaper, sewing clothes, interiors, landscaping, electrical and more. Over the years, her seamstress skills have been put to great use. She has been making shawls, scarves, jewelry and clothing. She also sews pillows, bedding, curtains, general interior items the list goes on and on. In addition to retail, Roxanne offers classes in Sewing, hand painted fabric, duct tape dress forms, fitting, draping with new classes being created often.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Morro Bay, CA

My daughter and I drove over to Morro Bay today and had our traditional fish and chips.



We also walked on the embarcadero and did tons of window shopping and bought sea shells for the little ones back in Fort Collins and of course could not forget the salt water taffy. I took many pictures of the Morro Bay rock and the harbor and of sea gulls. But most of all I enjoyed just sitting at the beach and listening to the pounding of the waves and the wind in my face and the smell of the ocean. I miss that very much.


 
 
 
 
 
     Morro Bay is a wonderful place to go and just hang out. It is a bit on the touristy side but all the same it is one of my favorite places to go. I love to watch the boats going to and from in the harbor. Every now and again you might catch a glimpse of an otter laying on his back, floating by eating his lunch on his stomach. Seagulls constantly flitting here and there talking amoungst themselves. The smell of the freash sea air. I love sitting near the ocean and just listening to the waves pounding on the shore with the wind blowing gently across my face.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment