About Me

My photo
Roxanne Storlie is a mixed media fiber artist, Roxanne has always been creative. Her skills come from having to be self sufficient as a military brat and wife. Talents cover everything from house painting, hanging wallpaper, sewing clothes, interiors, landscaping, electrical and more. Over the years, her seamstress skills have been put to great use. She has been making shawls, scarves, jewelry and clothing. She also sews pillows, bedding, curtains, general interior items the list goes on and on. In addition to retail, Roxanne offers classes in Sewing, hand painted fabric, duct tape dress forms, fitting, draping with new classes being created often.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Albuquerque, NM

I decided to stop in Old Towne in Downtown area of Albuquerque, NM. I stayed here just long enough to take a few pictures. It was getting to the point I was losing the light for pictures and I wanted to get to Santa Fe next.

 

























      Well, by the time I got to Santa Fe I was starting to zone out and missed two of the turns that I wanted to take. I had to call Steve to talk me through it and decided to drive on to Taos in the hopes I could get there before dark, that turned out not to be the case. So, I stopped in Taos and had dinner, got drinks for the road and gas and will regenerate myself and the batteries in my phone. Then I will hit the road again and head back to Fort Collins.


      I had 5 deer try to stop me on the route home and 1 bunny rabbit. It was a challenge to keep from hitting them. I made it home. Not sure how because I was so tired and still not feeling really well. But, I am home and it is now taking several days to recover from spending all that time on the road. Stay tuned for my next adventure ............

No comments:

Post a Comment